2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? i dont know what mine was last year...this year...i really think its gonna be not to drink so much...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? no
4. Did anyone close to you die? eric died last december
5. What countries did you visit? are you serious..i went to florida
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? more time for school
7. What date(s) from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? i remeber times...last jan was the last time me and jay hung out...i met mark a week before we went to florida...i started going to craigs on a regular basis about march...transfered stores in may, when i met brian..i got a new car the end of june...brian moved into his apartment on aug 31..and we kissed a couple of days later...and the first couple of sundays we went to the art museum and the beach...
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
going to temple
getting into drexel
falling in love. that was an achievement considering the string of pointless relationships i had...
9. What was your biggest failure?
i drank waaaay too much
10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?i hurt my ankle, nothing major
11. What was the best thing you bought? my car i guess..material items dont really do it for me
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? everyones
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
some customers at aston...i got called stupid on christmas eve...fuckin brian hughes...dick
14. Where did most of your money go? on useless space consuming crap...and food...and alcohol
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? how fun summer was...going to florida...hanging out with brian
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
theres wayy too many
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? i dont want to think about it
iii. richer or poorer? i think richer, but i could be wrong
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
more things...i didnt have time to go out and do stuff
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? drinking
20. How will you be spending Christmas? um...i slept over brians..we opened presents, he went to work, i came home we opened presents, went to nannys...i went back to brians
22. Did you fall in love in 2003? yeah BABY!
23. How many one-night stands? one
24. What was your favorite TV program? six feet under, ER of course
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? brian from media
26. What was the best book you read? i read alot of stuff for my racial justice class
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? appleseed cast, XPN, death cab, a bunch of other stuff
28. What did you want and get? salvadore dali puzzel
29. What did you want and not get? i didnt really want anything, my perfume
30. What was your favorite film of this year? i watch alot of movies..come one now
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i turned 22...we went to the cheesecake factory...
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? not feeling like i have so much to do ..i guess getting more accomplished..i should work on that
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003? i wore accessorizing belts and braclets
34. What kept you sane? knowing how small and insignificant everything really is, including myself...and trees..oh and running
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? huh
36. What political issue stirred you the most? money
37. Who did you miss? bill...and eric
38. Who was the best new person you met? brian kelley!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003: to not be selfish, and everythings insignificant
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: i cant think of one...these questions really make you think